One dire wolf's journey through the worlds of imagination...
AKA: Tygerwolfe's Gaming Blog

Ancient Trails - Follow Me On RSS

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kalitri, Destroyer's End

This last Friday, I completed a current content regular difficulty 10-man Raid in WoW for the very first time. I wasn't DPS, you know I don't heal - that's right. Not only did I complete the raid (in five hours, with Lona, Nyx, Kata, and our friend Zach by my side), but I TANKED it. I could go on and on about how it was, I could exult over having done it - and I AM very excited that I did. But I think it'd be more interesting to see it from the perspective of the character who did it. I give you Kalitri - a Worgen Druid. And she now proudly carries the title... Destroyer's End * (*Contains spoilers for the Dragon Soul raid bosses and key events within the Raid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment