One dire wolf's journey through the worlds of imagination...
AKA: Tygerwolfe's Gaming Blog

Ancient Trails - Follow Me On RSS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Hunter is BACK!

Thanks to a dungeon with my guildies yesterday, I finally got back into playing on Destylae. In an odd way, it's almost a relief. I wanted to do the high level stuff with her before I got there with my druid so I wouldn't be doing it "blind," so to speak.

I'd forgotten how nice it was to play the hunter - I don't use my keyboard for that character. Everything is mouse-controlled, which takes a lot less concentration than playing on Kalitri. I loved reconnecting with Hatari, my hyena, and spending time exploring Vash'ir. Though the highlight of the day was subduing my Abyssial Seahorse mount. She's GORGEOUS, and I love her whole lots. I'm sorry she only works IN Vash'ir, because I'd love to use her in normal water situations, too.

Honestly, though, I am still completely enamored with my druid. How do I know? Well... the whole time, I kept catching myself thinking that aquatic form would be awesome down here. And that I wondered if the "sealegs" buff you get would stack with my Glyph of Aquatic Form. In which case, I'd be swimming at 200% riding speed, and almost wouldn't NEED the Seahorse on Kalitri. Which is appropriate, I suppose - she doesn't care much for mounts. She runs on all fours, shifts back and forth from cat to aquatic form when necessary, but has only mounted her horses and cats a couple of times. I can't wait until she hits 60 and can leap into the air and shift to flight form. I have a trick in mind I want to perform the moment I can - leaping off of Dalaran as if it were a high dive, and shifting to flight form to pull up. Oh, it will be glorious...

But for now, I'm going to play Des until she caps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment