One dire wolf's journey through the worlds of imagination...
AKA: Tygerwolfe's Gaming Blog

Ancient Trails - Follow Me On RSS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

That Run Got Markedly Longer..

Frustration of the moment! :P Alliance Inns are apparently SCARCE in Stranglethorn Vale now. There isn't one at the Rebel Camp, there isn't one at Fort Livingston. There isn't one at the Explorer's League site just inside Southern Stranglethorn Vale. (And don't get me started on that damn path. I got lost and wound up mobbed by Goblins before finding the cling-to-the-cliff-face path that now takes you between the two halves of the zone.)

I finally gave up, got my Worgen butt in gear and hauled ALL THE WAY SOUTH to Booty Bay rather than spend time exploring when all I wanted was to be Resting in the SAME ZONE I was questing in, so I could log off.

Finally made it down there. I was one tired Worgen afterwards, though, I'll tell you! I have mounts - I'm Exalted with both Stormwind and Darnassus, but being a Worgen, (and a druid), I much prefer the feel of the earth under my paws.

I might be rethinking that concept a bit now. Curled up in a bed in Booty Bay, my poor little paws are aching, and it's all because the Alliance apparently didn't see fit to put an Inn everywhere they bothered putting a FLIGHT POINT.

It doesn't take much to make an Inn. Hell, in Northrend, there's an Inn that is literally just a lean-to tent! Why couldn't they have stuck one of those somewhere along that insanely long path? Urgh.

Oh well, that's my gaming annoyance of the moment. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment